About Theater League
THEATER LEAGUE, founded in 1976, is a not-for-profit, tax-exempt, civic performing arts organization dedicated to enhancing the quality of life in the communities it serves with the thrill of live! theater. Presenting national tours of Broadway musicals in performing arts centers around the country, Theater League provides an important cultural resource to more than 35,000 season members and 250,000 patrons each year.
Theater League presents National Broadway Tours and professional touring productions to the following communities:
- Birmingham, AL
- Colorado Springs, CO
- Eugene, OR
- Kansas City, MO
- Phoenix, AZ
- Santa Barbara, CA
- South Bend, IN
- Thousand Oaks, CA
- Toledo, OH
- Wichita, KS
Performing arts centers and historic theaters play host to the organization’s Broadway musicals and plays. Related activities include special performances for students of the performing arts, which feature question and answer sessions with theater artists and our Theater ROcKs (Reach Out to Kids) program, which brings at-risk youth to the theater for special educational and cultural opportunities.
Theater League, Inc.
PO Box 140206
Kansas City, MO 64114
Toll Free: 800-776-SHOW (7469)
Office Hours: 10 a.m. – 5 p.m. CST Monday – Friday
Theater League Staff Directory
- Ally Schutz, Marketing Communications Associate
- Amy Hamm, Senior Director of Marketing
- Bethany Nesbitt, Season Marketing Director
- Catherine Cone, Director of Ticketing
- Craig Aikman, Senior Group Sales Manager
- Debbie Davis, Senior Director of Business Affairs
- Heidi Hurtig, Season Marketing Manager
- Ian York, Marketing Communications Coordinator
- Jasmyn Eyl, Digital Strategy & Analytics Assistant Manager
- Jessi Wohlfarth, Graphic Design Associate
- Laura Faust, Director of Inventory Management
- Laura Henrickson, Box Office Assistant
- Liz Conant, Assistant Box Office Manager
- Mark Edelman, President
- Michael Hudgens, Presentation Manager
- Patrick Lewallen, Marketing Communications Manager
- Pete Weber, Director of Presentation Management
- Rachel Schultz, Director of Marketing Communications
- Reida York, Director of Advertising & Public Relations
- Robin Harman, Presentation Associate
- Sarah Burns, Graphic Design Associate
- Tracie Brandow, Office Manager
Theater League is looking for interns or volunteers to help with productions coming to your city. Our internship will allow you to explore different areas such as marketing, public relations, graphic design and production. We can work together to explore the areas you are most interested in gaining experience. If you’re interested in finding out more information about this program, contact Rachel Schultz at 800.776.7469 ext.3854 or email Rachel here.
For information about an internship in marketing, please click here.
Street Team Membership
Theater League is looking for volunteers to help with productions coming to your city. This is a perfect chance to be involved with theater productions and enjoy the thrill of live theater! If you think you might be interested in helping us on the ground, this would be the perfect experience for you!
If you’re interested in finding out more information about this program, contact Theater League at 800.776.7469 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
IT STARTS ON 12th STREET IN KANSAS CITY…
Where Count Basie tickled the ivories at the Reno Club and Big Joe Turner shouted the blues. Where cats like Lester Young, Mary Lou Williams, Buster Smith and the Bird lit up a strip of clubs, juke joints and honky-tonks with their brand new sound.
12th STREET JUMP brings back that great era of Kansas City jazz on public radio’s weekly jazz, blues and comedy jam. Hosts Eboni Fondren and Pete Weber, musical director Joe Cartwright, vocalist David Basse, bassist Tyrone Clark and drummer Mike Warren and some very special guests serve it up every Saturday night at midnight, live! where the joint’s always jumpin’ at the Green Lady Lounge in Midtown Kansas City.
Join us live! on KCUR FM 89.3 or play your favorite show from the 12th STREET JUMP archive. If you’re not in Kansas City, ask your public radio station to carry 12th STREET JUMP — every week, from PRX – the Public Radio Exchange.
- Join us on facebook!