THE LION KING
at the Music Hall
May 9-27, 2018
- Wednesday, May 9, 2018: 7:30pm†
- Thursday, May 10, 2018: 2:00pm
- Thursday, May 10, 2018: 7:30pm†
- Friday, May 11, 2018: 7:30pm†
- Saturday, May 12, 2018: 2:00pm†
- Saturday, May 12, 2018: 7:30pm†
- Sunday, May 13, 2018: 1:00pm†
- Sunday, May 13, 2018: 6:30pm†
- Tuesday, May 15, 2018: 7:30pm†
- Wednesday, May 16, 2018: 7:30pm
- Thursday, May 17, 2018: 7:30pm
- Friday, May 18, 2018: 7:30pm
- Saturday, May 19, 2018: 2:00pm
- Saturday, May 19, 2018: 7:30pm
- Sunday, May 20, 2018: 1:00pm
- Sunday, May 20, 2018: 6:30pm
- Tuesday, May 22, 2018: 7:30pm
- Wednesday, May 23, 2018: 7:30pm
- Thursday, May 24, 2018: 7:30pm
- Friday, May 25, 2018: 7:30pm
- Saturday, May 26, 2018: 2:00pm
- Saturday, May 26, 2018: 7:30pm
- Sunday, May 27, 2018: 1:00pm
- Sunday, May 27, 2018: 6:30pm
Winner of six Tony Awards®, including Best Musical, THE LION KING brings together one of the most imaginative creative teams on Broadway. Tony Award®-winning director Julie Taymor brings to life a story filled with hope and adventure set against an amazing backdrop of stunning visuals. THE LION KING also features the extraordinary work of Tony Award®-winning choreographer Garth Fagan and some of Broadway’s most recognizable music, crafted by Tony Award®-winning artists Elton John and Tim Rice.
Giraffes strut. Birds swoop. Gazelles leap. The entire Serengeti comes to life as never before. And as the music soars, Pride Rock slowly emerges from the mist. This is Disney’s THE LION KING, making its triumphant return!
More than 90 million people around the world have experienced the awe-inspiring visual artistry, the unforgettable music, and the uniquely theatrical storytelling of this Broadway spectacular – one of the most breathtaking and beloved productions ever to grace the stage.
- ACT I: 1 hour 09 minutes
- INTERMISSION: 20 minutes
- ACT II: 53 minutes
- RUNNING TIME: 2 hours 30 minutes
The performance will begin promptly at the advertised curtain time. Latecomers will be held outside of the theater until the company approved entrance time.
Disney on Broadway performances are recommended for a general audience. As an advisory to adults who might bring young people, Disney recommends its productions for ages 6 and up. All persons entering the theater, regardless of age, must have a ticket.