BROADWAY IN EUGENE
BOOK A GROUP
Charlie Price has suddenly inherited his father’s shoe factory, which is on the verge of bankruptcy. Trying to live up to his father’s legacy and save the family business, Charlie finds inspiration in the form of Lola. A fabulous entertainer in need of some sturdy stilettos, Lola turns out to be the one person who can help Charlie become the man he’s meant to be. As they work to turn the factory around, this unlikely pair finds that they have more in common than they ever dreamed possible… and discover that when you change your mind about someone, you can change your whole world.
A CHORUS LINE
A CHORUS LINE is a stunning musical-vérité about a chorus audition for a Broadway musical. It tells of the achingly poignant ambitions of professional Broadway gypsies to land a job in the show, and is a powerful metaphor for all human aspiration. A CHORUS LINE celebrates those dedicated singer/dancers who make up the ensemble of a Broadway musical, moving them up front and center stage to tell their special tales of love and passion.
2018-19 BROADWAY IN EUGENE SERIES
BROADWAY IN EUGENE SERIES
Playwright J.M. Barrie struggles to find inspiration until he meets four young brothers and their beautiful widowed mother. Spellbound by the boys’ enchanting make-believe adventures, he sets out to write a play that will astound London theatergoers. With a little bit of pixie dust and a lot of faith, Barrie takes this monumental leap, leaving his old world behind for Neverland, where nothing is impossible and the wonder of childhood lasts forever.
DISNEY'S THE LION KING
Winner of six Tony Awards®, including Best Musical, THE LION KING brings together one of the most imaginative creative teams on Broadway. Tony® Award-winning director Julie Taymor brings to life a story filled with hope and adventure set against an amazing backdrop of stunning visuals. THE LION KING also features the extraordinary work of Tony® Award-winning choreographer Garth Fagan and some of Broadway’s most recognizable music, crafted by Tony® Award-winning artists Elton John and Tim Rice.
Follow the rise of ambitious Eva Peron as she becomes the beloved iconic Argentinian First Lady, worshiped by many. From the geniuses behind JESUS CHRIST SUPERSTAR and JOSEPH AND THE AMAZING TECHNICOLOR DREAMCOAT, EVITA captures musical gold with its Grammy® Award-winning score.
THE ILLUSIONISTS - Live From Broadway
This mind blowing spectacular showcases the jaw-dropping talents of five of the most incredible Illusionists on earth. THE ILLUSIONISTS™ – LIVE FROM BROADWAY dazzles audiences of all ages with a powerful mix of the most outrageous and astonishing acts ever to be seen on stage. This non-stop show is packed with thrilling and sophisticated magic of unprecedented proportions.
WICKED, the Broadway sensation, looks at what happened in the Land of Oz…but from a different angle. Long before Dorothy arrives, there is another young woman, born with emerald-green skin—smart, fiery, misunderstood, and possessing an extraordinary talent. When she meets a bubbly blonde who is exceptionally popular, their initial rivalry turns into the unlikeliest of friendships…until the world decides to call one “good,” and the other one “wicked.”
Why Reserve Today?
- Pricing and seating are locked in at time of invoicing. If additional seats are needed once the group is paid in full, they can be added at the group price up until two weeks prior to the performance date. After that time, additional tickets can be purchased at full price via the box office.
Are further discounts possible?
- For select shows, we may offer a deeper discount for 40 members or more. If your group drops below 40 members, your price will revert to the 10-39 price level.
- Your 25% non-refundable deposit is due 30 days after booking and secures your seating.
- Your final group count and remaining balance is due by the date specified on your invoice.
- There are no refunds on group tickets.
- Once paid in full, we will mail your tickets to the address provided for your invoice.
Questions? Call 866.314.7687 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Perks @ Work
- Want to share a little “perk” with your employees? Sign up for our corporate program and your employees can save up to $5 per person!
- Perks@Work is not available for all performances and on select shows only. All tickets must be purchased online using the provided code. All ticketing, handling and convenience fees apply. Discount is applied to the full price ticket at the time of purchase. Code will be sent after individual tickets go on sale to the public. Not valid with any other offer, discount or on previously purchased tickets.
- We can provide your company or organization with any materials needed to get the word out: artwork, show copy, etc. Let us know what you need!
- Discount for each show is valid until approximately two weeks prior to the show date.
Questions? Call 541.214.5348 or email email@example.com.
We LOVE student groups and want to help you bring the magic of Broadway to your kids!
- Special Student Group pricing is available for many of our shows – make sure you note that you are a student group on your group reservation form.
- If you are interested in a post-show talk back, educational guides or info on panel discussions and master classes – note that on your reservation form and we will do our best to make that happen!
Why Reserve Today?
- Pricing is locked in at time of invoicing. Additional tickets may be added to the group after it has been paid in full – up to two weeks prior to the show date. After that time, additional tickets can be purchased at full price via the box office.
- Student group priced seating is located in the lower balcony section of the theater and discounted to at least 50%. Tickets can be purchased in other price levels at the standard group discount. Teachers, chaperones and other family members can be included in the group – at the standard group discount.
- If your student group needs financial assistance for group seating to one of our shows – ask us about Theater ROcKs!
- Student group tickets must be paid in full with a credit card or check – A PO can be used to reserve seating – but tickets cannot be released until paid in full.
- Standard group policies apply – a 25% non-refundable discount is required and the final group count/remaining balance is due by the date specified on your invoice.