BOOK A GROUP
2018-19 BROADWAY AT THE ORPHEUM THEATRE SERIES
BROADWAY AT THE ORPHEUM THEATRE SERIES
SINGING IN THE RAIN: In Concert
Hilarious situations, snappy dialogue and a hit-parade score make Singin' in the Rain the pinnacle point of the golden age of movie musicals.
Filled with every memorable moment from the film and a downpour of unforgettable songs, SINGIN’ IN THE RAIN In Concert is a guaranteed hit for even the youngest musical theatre fanatic in your family.
LEGALLY BLONDE – The Musical
A wonderfully fun musical based on the adored movie, LEGALLY BLONDE – The Musical, follows the transformation of California girl Elle Woods as she tackles stereotypes, snobbery and scandal in self-discovery at Harvard Law School.
Equipped with LED technology, fresh inventive design, and snazzy modern scenery, this show is perfect for lightening everyone’s mood and bringing joy.
Follow the rise of ambitious Eva Peron as she becomes the beloved iconic Argentinian First Lady, worshiped by many. From the geniuses behind JESUS CHRIST SUPERSTAR and JOSEPH AND THE AMAZING TECHNICOLOR DREAMCOAT, EVITA captures musical gold with its Grammy® Award-winning score.
In 2014, CHICAGO became the longest-running American musical on Broadway. Winner of six Tony Awards®, two Olivier Awards, a Grammy Award® and the coveted Academy Award® for Best Picture, CHICAGO holds its place as one of the greatest musicals in history.
Chicago has everything that makes musical theater great. Enjoy one show-stopper after the next in this longest running American musical on Broadway!
Why Reserve Today?
- Pricing and seating are locked in at time of invoicing. If additional seats are needed once the group is paid in full, they can be added at the group price up until two weeks prior to the performance date. After that time, additional tickets can be purchased at full price via the box office.
Are further discounts possible?
- For select shows, we may offer a deeper discount for 40 members or more. If your group drops below 40 members, your price will revert to the 10-39 price level.
- Your 25% non-refundable deposit is due 30 days after booking and secures your seating.
- Your final group count and remaining balance is due by the date specified on your invoice.
- There are no refunds on group tickets.
- Once paid in full, we will mail your tickets to the address provided for your invoice.
Questions? Call 866.314.7687 or email email@example.com.
How Does A Corporate Group Work?
- We will provide your company with a link and special code which will alllow your employees purchase tickets for select performances. NOTE: The link and code provided is the only way for your employees to purchase tickets and receive the discount.
- Each patron will be asked to create a profile when purchasing – make sure they include a mailing address as ALL tickets under the corporate program are sent via mail.
- Corporate discounted tickets are available once individual tickets go on sale to the public. Want to guarantee the best seats for your employees?Call us and ask about a traditional group!
Corporate Group Policies
- We can provide your company or organization with any materials needed to get the word out: artwork, show copy, etc. Let us know what you need!
- Discount is not available for all performances or for all price levels.
- Discount for each show is valid until approximately two weeks prior to the show date.
- There is a $1.25 per ticket handling charge for corporate discount tickets.
Questions? Call 866-314-7687 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
We LOVE student groups and want to help you bring the magic of Broadway to your kids!
- Special Student Group pricing is available for many of our shows – make sure you note that you are a student group on your group reservation form.
- If you are interested in a post-show talk back, educational guides or info on panel discussions and master classes – note that on your reservation form and we will do our best to make that happen!
Why Reserve Today?
- Pricing is locked in at time of invoicing. Additional tickets may be added to the group after it has been paid in full – up to two weeks prior to the show date. After that time, additional tickets can be purchased at full price via the box office.
- Student group priced seating is located in the middle balcony section of the theater and discounted to at least 50%. Tickets can be purchased in other price levels at the standard group discount. Teachers, chaperones and other family members can be included in the group – at the standard group discount.
- If your student group needs financial assistance for group seating to one of our shows – ask us about Theater ROcKs!
- Student group tickets must be paid in full with a credit card or check – A PO can be used to reserve seating – but tickets cannot be released until paid in full.
- Standard group policies apply – a 25% non-refundable discount is required and the final group count/remaining balance is due by the date specified on your invoice.