BROADWAY IN THOUSAND OAKS
BOOK A GROUP
A GENTLEMAN'S GUIDE TO LOVE & MURDER
Getting away with murder can be so much fun… and there’s no better proof than the knock-‘em-dead hit show that’s earned unanimous raves and won the 2014 Tony Award® for BEST MUSICAL—A GENTLEMAN’S GUIDE TO LOVE & MURDER! As one most gentlemanly NPR critic put it, “I’VE NEVER LAUGHED SO HARD AT A BROADWAY MUSICAL!”
MOTOWN THE MUSICAL
It began as one man’s story… became everyone’s music… and is now Broadway’s musical. MOTOWN THE MUSICAL is the true American dream story of Motown founder Berry Gordy.
MOTOWN THE MUSICAL tells the story of Berry Gordy’s journey from featherweight boxer to the heavyweight music mogul who launched the careers of Diana Ross, Michael Jackson, Smokey Robinson and many more. Motown shattered barriers, shaped our lives and made us all move to the same beat.
Charlie Price has suddenly inherited his father’s shoe factory, which is on the verge of bankruptcy. Trying to live up to his father’s legacy and save the family business, Charlie finds inspiration in the form of Lola. A fabulous entertainer in need of some sturdy stilettos, Lola turns out to be the one person who can help Charlie become the man he’s meant to be. As they work to turn the factory around, this unlikely pair finds that they have more in common than they ever dreamed possible… and discover that when you change your mind about someone, you can change your whole world.
A CHORUS LINE
A CHORUS LINE is a stunning musical-vérité about a chorus audition for a Broadway musical. It tells of the achingly poignant ambitions of professional Broadway gypsies to land a job in the show, and is a powerful metaphor for all human aspiration. A CHORUS LINE celebrates those dedicated singer/dancers who make up the ensemble of a Broadway musical, moving them up front and center stage to tell their special tales of love and passion.
LET IT BE
The end of The Beatles era was never thought to be in sight when The Beatles played their last show on the roof of Apple Offices in 1969. Imagine what would have been if The Beatles continued their journey. Enter a time capsule and turn back to what would have been John Lennon’s 40th Birthday – October 9, 1980. For one night, the fab four come together again on stage after a decade apart performing hits like “Back in the USSR,” “Live and Let Die,” “Hey Jude,” “Woman” & many more you never got the chance to see performed live! Imagine a night that never happened, but feels so surreal!
Why Reserve Today?
- Pricing and seating are locked in at time of invoicing. If additional seats are needed once the group is paid in full, they can be added at the group price up until two weeks prior to the performance date. After that time, additional tickets can be purchased at full price via the box office.
Are further discounts possible?
- For select shows, we may offer a deeper discount for 40 members or more. If your group drops below 40 members, your price will revert to the 10-39 price level.
- Your 25% non-refundable deposit is due 30 days after booking and secures your seating.
- Your final group count and remaining balance is due by the date specified on your invoice.
- There are no refunds on group tickets.
- Once paid in full, we will mail your tickets to the address provided for your invoice.
Questions? Call 866-314-7687 or email email@example.com.
How Does A Corporate Group Work?
- We will provide your company with a link and special code which will alllow your employees purchase tickets for select performances. NOTE: The link and code provided is the only way for your employees to purchase tickets and receive the discount.
- Each patron will be asked to create a profile when purchasing – make sure they include a mailing address as ALL tickets under the corporate program are sent via mail.
- Corporate discounted tickets are available once individual tickets go on sale to the public. Want to guarantee the best seats for your employees? Call us and ask about a traditional group!
- We can provide your company or organization with any materials needed to get the word out: artwork, show copy, etc. Let us know what you need!
Corporate Group Policies
- Discount is not available for all performances or for all price levels.
- Discount for each show is valid until approximately two weeks prior to the show date.
- There is a $1.25 per ticket handling charge for corporate discount tickets.
Questions? Call 205.919.3721 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
We LOVE student groups and want to help you bring the magic of Broadway to your kids!
- Special Student Group pricing is available for many of our shows – make sure you note that you are a student group on your group reservation form.
- If you are interested in a post-show talk back, educational guides or info on panel discussions and master classes – note that on your reservation form and we will do our best to make that happen!
Why Reserve Today?
- Pricing is locked in at time of invoicing. Additional tickets may be added to the group after it has been paid in full – up to two weeks prior to the show date. After that time, additional tickets can be purchased at full price via the box office.
- Student group-priced seating is located in the middle balcony section of the theater and discounted to at least 50%. Tickets can be purchased in other price levels at the standard group discount. Teachers, chaperones and other family members can be included in the group – at the standard group discount.
- If your student group needs financial assistance for group seating to one of our shows – ask us about Theater ROcKs!
- Student group tickets must be paid in full with a credit card or check – A PO can be used to reserve seating – but tickets cannot be released until paid in full.
- Standard group policies apply – a 25% non-refundable discount is required and the final group count/remaining balance is due by the date specified on your invoice.